- Brum Henderson Trust
- A few years before his death Brum Henderson
expressed the desire to do something to benefit the amateur theatre movement in general
and the Association of Ulster Drama Festivals in particular. In consultation with Brum it
was decided that the Trust to be established should endeavour to do things which AUDF, by
its very nature,would not be doing, but which would be complimentary to the activities
- of AUDF.
- The terms of the trust enable it to present
talks, workshops, performances and similar events.
- The trustees are themselves drawn from a
cross-section representing AUDF (through former office-bearers) as well as the media and
business. There will always be a majority with direct
- AUDF connections.
- Current trustees are Kenneth Irvine
(Chairman), Maurice Kane (Treasurer), Beth Duffin (Secretary)
- Eileen Mooney and Anne Hailes.
- 2005 Event
2006 Event 2010 Event 2011 Event